The Lean League
Lean Startup League is an online startup challenge and bootcamp based on the Lean Startup, Business Model Canvas, and Customer Development methods.
Over a 6-week online course and an intensive full-day bootcamp you will learn how to use Lean Startup methodologies to generate business model hypothesis, run experiments to validate assumptions, and engage with customers and stakeholders, blogging the process.
You compete with other startups to become the leanest and meanest startup in your city. Finalists are given the opportunity to compete with fellow startups from the Nordic countries and to present to an audience of investors and industry professionals.
What you get:
- An Intensive 1-day workshop to master the basics of Lean Startup, Business Model- and Customer Development
- Online classes to learn the key steps to building a Lean Startup
- Free access to the Business Model Blogging tool
- A great community of entrepreneurs and startups
- Finalists receive 100's-of-dollars-worth coaching from experienced Lean practicioners
The Lean Startup is a trademark and service mark owned by Eric Ries.
The Lean League is brought to you by Lean Startup Circle Norway.